- 4 medium bananas (ripe)
- 1 cup tigernut flour
- ¼ cup carob powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (softened)
- ¼ cup water (you can skip it if you want to make it less moist)
- Pinch of salt
- Handful strawberries, halved (for decoration)
- Preheat the oven to 175 ℃. Line a small baking tray with parchment paper (I used a 30 x 9 cm bread loaf).
- Place all ingredients (except for the strawberries) into a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray. Gently press the strawberry halves into the batter.
- Bake for about 30 min, let it cool down and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.