You want to be more healthy, have more energy, loose that extra weight, sleep better, feel better? This meal plan will help you achieve all that and more. You will fall in love with good natural food again and regain your inner peace and balance.
I am strongly convinced that simplicity is a key to succesfully maintaining healthy eating habits and lifestyle.
One of the biggest problems I see nowadays is the actual addiction many people have to certain processed foods with their additives, taste enhancers, hidden sources of sugar etc. It brakes my heart to see when people simply can not enjoy the taste of real foods and therefore refuse to eat them, or need to always “add something extra” to feel satisfied. It breaks my heart that a sweet and juicy apple would not satisfy ones’ cravings for sweets, and instead most of us would reach for the cookies or candies on the shelf.
And real, natural, basic food can actually be very tasty! All you need to do is give it a try and be a little bit patient until you retrain your taste buds. Yes, you can do that! Once you start eating real foods you will feel so much better, I promise you! You will be nourishing your body with the nutrients it needs and thus you will get easily satisfied and full. You will certainly start appreciating more your health and body, which is a key to a better life!
About the meal plan:
- The recipes in the meal plan are very easy to prepare. You won’t be spending hours in the kitchen.
- 32 recipes + many options to create a different recipe with the same products or to choose different products and adjust it to your own preferences + easy sweet treats recipes
- The meal plan contains 1800 calories a day, devided into 3 main meals and 3 snacks. If you need to consume more calories, there are tips how you can do that.
- You also get tips on how to choose and prepare certain foods.
- The products in the meal plan are simple kitchen essentials every household should have. I’ve provided a list with all the ingredients used in the recipes.